memory card/temperature questions 76csx

hrc200x

Bought myself a 76csx for Xmas and really love it, getting the topo maps really helps, shows many old roads that no longer exists, but when you go looking for them you can tell where they used to be.

Anyway, Can you recall the tracks off the memory card, not to the computer, but to the GPS its self? Under the track/setup/data card setup menu I can see the stored tracks, but when click enter on them the only thing it asks is if I want to delete them.

This model appears to have both an internal memory and a memory card correct? How do you know which data gets saved where?

Also under one section it mentions Water Temperature. Is there anyway to get air temp instead?

Can you only measure distance in a strait line on the GPS, I found the tool in the mapsource software to do it.

Anyway, Can you recall the tracks off the memory card, not to the computer, but to the GPS its self? Under the track/setup/data card setup menu I can see the stored tracks, but when click enter on them the only thing it asks is if I want to delete them.

This model appears to have both an internal memory and a memory card correct? How do you know which data gets saved where?

Also under one section it mentions Water Temperature. Is there anyway to get air temp instead?

Can you only measure distance in a strait line on the GPS, I found the tool in the mapsource software to do it.

a.-No, can presently recall only to the computer.

b.- All maps are stored on card and the only "user data" that you can choose to store there (presently) is Tracks and custom "POIs".

c.-Actual air temp-NO

d. Distance on GPSr is straight line only, Point to Point .