Anyone know Michael Barron from Cowplain Hampshire?

Hi-Tek

This chap Michael Barron AKA Utterchaos picked up a geocoin of mine on 23rd May 2006. I've emailed him numerous times through gc.com and also the yahoo address below but to date have not had a reply. :lol:

Though he's not logged a cache since June 2006 he still accesses gc.com, indeed his last visit was today :).

I'd very much like to get my coin back into circulation, and if anyone knows this individual I'd appreciate it if you could give him a "nudge".

These are the contact details I have for him .....

Michael Barron

Cowplain, Hampshire

edited to remove the email address. Deceanngi

Edited by Deceangi

This chap Michael Barron AKA Utterchaos picked up a geocoin of mine on 23rd May 2006. I've emailed him numerous times through gc.com and also the yahoo address below but to date have not had a reply. <_<

Though he's not logged a cache since June 2006 he still accesses gc.com, indeed his last visit was today :yikes:.

I'd very much like to get my coin back into circulation, and if anyone knows this individual I'd appreciate it if you could give him a "nudge".

Michael Barron

Cowplain, Hampshire

edited to remove the email address - . Deceanngi

Edited by Deceangi

This chap Michael Barron AKA Utterchaos picked up a geocoin of mine on 23rd May 2006. I've emailed him numerous times through gc.com and also the yahoo address below but to date have not had a reply. :yikes:

Though he's not logged a cache since June 2006 he still accesses gc.com, indeed his last visit was today <_<.

Michael Barron

Cowplain, Hampshire

edited to remove the email address. Deceanngi

With the power of the internet and telephone directories and stuff, why don't you find out his address and write a letter? A typed letter? Much more formal, much more sincere than an e-mail and if presented with a polite but assertive tone saying things about stealing someone else's property etc, I think that should get something moving. Its much easier to ignore an e-mail (indeed how many of us just read the titles and go.... Delete, delete delete) than it is a letter.

And just to be a devil's advocate - maybe he is not receiving your e-mails. E-mails that are sent to me via geocaching.com are actually flagged as spam for me and my filter automatically goes and puts them in my junk folder. Fortunately I have recognised this so have set up a filter to unfilter so to speak to make sure I still get my very important caching messages!

Hope you get your geocoin moving soon.

Scott