Spoiler photos

markandlynn

No its not a request for spoiler photos to be put into pq's the thought of 500 hi res images in an email scares me as well :lol:

Just like we have a box where we can put the URL for a background image would it be possible to have the same for spoiler photos so we know where to look for them if we want them when planning a caching trip.

It could also be usefull for 3rd party applications to have one place to look for spoiler photos.

No its not a request for spoiler photos to be put into pq's the thought of 500 hi res images in an email scares me as well :lol:

Just like we have a box where we can put the URL for a background image would it be possible to have the same for spoiler photos so we know where to look for them if we want them when planning a caching trip.

It could also be usefull for 3rd party applications to have one place to look for spoiler photos.

This program might meet some of your requirements.

This program might meet some of your requirements.

Allready use it :) it would work even better if it "knew" where to look on every cache page :lol: