WTB: eXplorist 100 (will consider broken)

cmiyc

I'm developing a Geocache manager for OS X. The eXplorist is generating questions for me since it appears to mount as a disk. I only have a couple of Garmins for testing.

Since I don't really need it for Geocaching, I will consider a broken unit if:

a) the screen works enough I can make SOME sense, and

:laughing: the computer connection works.

So if you have one with a flakey screen, broken GPS radio, or even a flakey keypad, I'd be interested in it.

Thanks!

i have one you might like i was afraid to sell it because it is in semi good condition but it may take me a bit to get it back someones borowing it now but i have the box and manual handy

Thanks, but now that I've done more research, I need a 210 or higher. I thought all eXplorist had PC connectivity.

i have one you might like i was afraid to sell it because it is in semi good condition but it may take me a bit to get it back someones borowing it now but i have the box and manual handy

Flag finder, whats wrong with the gps you have? if its all cosmetic problems id be interested in it as long as it works fine.

Flag finder, whats wrong with the gps you have? if its all cosmetic problems id be interested in it as long as it works fine.

i have had it for about a year i only used it for 6 months the screen has a dark spot from when i was out caching i dont know what happened but all is still visible its going away it the keys have had it really rough and almost all of the printing on the keys are gone but the words are still there above the keys i use it just to lend it to people to learn about geocaching so i dont have it right now but i can get it