Official Post a Picture of your favorite Cache

I cant say that I have a "favorite" yet. I have found that I normally like the more challenging ones best. Micros in bustops are fun as far as the challenge of not getting caught and the teamwork involved between my husband and I. But I like to physically challenge myself, as well as mentally, in areas that aren't yet touched by the urban way of living. Climbing a steep ledge of rocks scares the bejesus outta me every time. But once Ive reached ground zero, log my visit, and take a breather, I feel an extreme amount of pride within myself and a big sence of accomplishment. And hey, if I fall into a mudpit or fall off a log in attempt to cross it, so long as I dont hurt myself in the process, I have a fun story to tell everyone...and usually the pictures to prove it. :(

My very first time posting in the forums please forgive the spelling, my favorite cache was at the signal hill fire tower in bourne mass., it was not so much for the hide nor the find but for the time i spent in the fire tower with a true veteren of his trade i had been there before as a younger man but it was on this day that i truely appreciated being there, the usuall traffic was happening along the cape cod canal with the tourist season in full swing and here i am sitting in a lookout or fire tower which ever you like to call it with the best view of cape cod that you could ever ask for... you all know everyone takes the same picture, but this is a real view from the top of the world in these parts of mass. <_<

Sorry i could not figure out how to upload my pics but there are a few from other cachers that have been up in the tower, it may not be open all year round but i hope it is when and if you visit. (GCPM93)

If you go to www.photobucket.com you can upload your pics and it will give you instructions from there