Geobuddy

Team Flipper

I've been a big fan of TopoGrafix products for quite some time. I had (at one time) a copy of ExpertGPS and I loved it. I had severe pc issues so I had to format and I lost the key. Oh, well, I'll just get a new one. I never received any response, period. I just sucked it up and moved on. Then, I upgraded to Vista and the Magellan software wouldn't work. I needed something to move tons of caches to my machine so I found geobuddy. Wow, what a great program! I loved it. A few weeks ago, I got a HP iPAQ and it and Vista didn't get along. So, I formatted and I lost my geobuddy key. This certainly is something that happens to machines all the time. People lose data. So, I figured I'd just email the contact and get a new one. Dan was pretty instant to a response, which was to ask for my GC username. Since then, with repeated emails, he has not contacted me back. I honestly feel like, with addition of ExpertGPS, I have lost close to $100. I'll be darned if I'm going to give him another dime. Hopefully, this post will help him to help me, but in the meantime, anyone know of any good programs to move .gpx files from my pc to my GPSr? Thanks!

Edited by Team Flipper