Help! What should I include with my travel bug?

Kobudoka

If your bug has a goal or mission it is my opinion that it is best to include a description 'sheet'. You can get the gc.com provided one by setting up your bug and under Trackable Item Options is a selection to Print Info Sheet. Some people just throw that into the baggie with the bug.

I perfer to use a small laminated info sheet with the details and secure it to the bug along with the tag.

Make sure to read Snoogans' Tb Longevity Clinic pinned at the top of this forum.

If your bug has a goal or mission it is my opinion that it is best to include a description 'sheet'. You can get the gc.com provided one by setting up your bug and under Trackable Item Options is a selection to Print Info Sheet. Some people just throw that into the baggie with the bug.

I perfer to use a small laminated info sheet with the details and secure it to the bug along with the tag.

Make sure to read Snoogans' Tb Longevity Clinic pinned at the top of this forum.

Agree 100%. Personally I prefer the laminated card.

Andrew