City Nav v8 map sizes

i have a 60cs and want to buy CN, version 8 but I'm afraid the map segments will be too large.

without buying it and finding out it wont work for my purposes could someone with v8 collect the entire orlando, dallas/fort worth metro area, and a route in between and tell me what the total meg size would be?

thanks

20 map segments totaling 101.8Mb...

i have a 60cs and want to buy CN, version 8 but I'm afraid the map segments will be too large.

without buying it and finding out it wont work for my purposes could someone with v8 collect the entire orlando, dallas/fort worth metro area, and a route in between and tell me what the total meg size would be?

thanks

thanks. how wide a segment capture is it on the route to and from the cities...and what are the sizes of the two metro areas individually?

i really appreciate your help. i dont use mine for door to door nav but i thought it would be nice to be able to. i would buy the older and smaller seg map software but it doesnt even have my home address so the rest of the country might have voids as well.

thanks

thanks. how wide a segment capture is it on the route to and from the cities...and what are the sizes of the two metro areas individually?

i really appreciate your help. i dont use mine for door to door nav but i thought it would be nice to be able to. i would buy the older and smaller seg map software but it doesnt even have my home address so the rest of the country might have voids as well.

Just Orlando+ the DFW area was around 58Mb if I remember right.

thanks

Here are a couple screen shots that might help. This is City Nav v8:

DFW and surrounding area 53mb

Dallas to Orlando 91mb