How Do I Locate Recently Archived/Disabled Puzzles?

Thot

I few weeks ago I solved a puzzle. Now it doesn't show up in my PQs. I assume this means it's either been archived or disabled. I don't remember its name. How can I find it so I can know if it will every come back?

You could run a PQ that also includes disabled caches and see if it shows up...if it doesn't it's archived and will (likely) not return.

If you know the lat/lon you can do a coordinate search and on the results page click on the map icon to see the static maps. If you check the box to see the archived listings the identify click will return even the archived caches in the area. At least you can read the archival log for the listing.

If you know the lat/lon you can do a coordinate search and on the results page click on the map icon to see the static maps. If you check the box to see the archived listings the identify click will return even the archived caches in the area. At least you can read the archival log for the listing.

That worked. I thought I'd lost the coordinates because I'd recorded the corrected coordinates in GSAK and when the cache was disabled the listing was deleted. But, your reply made me look harder and I found them in Excel.

Thanks.