Help magellan 210 or the 300

TEAMMATTHEWS

With its computer connectivity, the 210 is the more flexible unit. You can download caches and detailed map files to it. The 300 would require manual input of all coordinates. If you need to do that only infrequently, it's not a bad thing, but most cachers who are at all active tire of that requirement quickly.

wow wered you get your 500! i have a 210 that i got from REI during a big sale i paid $130 for the gps, case, mapsend topo 3d usa, mapsend lite, computer cable, mapsend manager, and the 210 cd which included the geocaching software this was a steal in my opinion i only got the 210 because when i got it this unit was top rated by customers on amazon now its switched over to the garmin map60 but those are out of my price range. for now this is excellent but on fiday i did find a place selling the 300 for $99.50 which is xtremely low and the garmin etrex legend cx for $150 just wait as the holidays approach and the after chrismas sales they will go way down in price.