Moving Bookmarks from One List to Another

jwigner

I'm wondering if there's a convenient way to move a bookmark off of one list and onto another. Currently I copy the text from the bookmark, manually delete the bookmark, go to the cache, bookmark it again, and enter a different list. It's a bit cumbersome.

This would really help out bookmark maintenance. I currently have two bookmark lists (private, of course) for puzzles that I have solved. One list is the list I haven't been to yet, and the other list is my list of visited puzzles.

If there is not a convenient way to do this, is it possible to add this to a feature request list?

Thanks in advance.

What would be really cool would be the ability to upload a GPX/LOC file into a bookmark list. You could then dump a bookmark list to your computer as a gpx or loc file, then add/delete items from it, then upload it back to the site. You could also give your file to someone else so they could upload it to create the same bookmark list as you.

The ability to copy individual bookmarked items would be nice, but I think an upload feature would be even more useful, and could still fill the move/copy requirement as well.