mapsend topo 3d

bill50here

I also have Mapsend Topo 3D USA that I don't need. Be glad to sell it. Brand new, still sealed in box Got it with a Explorist 500 from costco and alrady had Mapsend Direct Route.

just wondering... why wouldn't you load both? I have a 500 with DirectRoute but I would still like Topo as soon as I can afford an add-on.

I also have Mapsend Topo 3D USA that I don't need. Be glad to sell it. Brand new, still sealed in box Got it with a Explorist 500 from costco and alrady had Mapsend Direct Route.

just wondering... why wouldn't you load both? I have a 500 with DirectRoute but I would still like Topo as soon as I can afford an add-on.

I have not seen a use for topo for what I do geocaching yet. I am sure someone would get alot of use out of it. I don't do alot of long walks on trails with my GPS. Glad to trade it for a car charger for the explorist 500 at this point.

Here are some reasons you want both:

Direct Route:

1) you can do street routing (topo cannot)

2) info on gas stations, banks, resturants, ect.

Toto

1) really cool 3d effects on your pc

2) topo info on your Explorist

3) land and water features (waterfalls, gulleys, ect)

4) trail info and links from the pc software to Trails.com site about different trails for free.

Only bad thing with the explorist is you can't run both maps at the same time.