City Navigator Australia v6 for sale

BRAND NEW RETAIL SEALED City Navigator Australia v6. Includes unlock code that will give you full access to all map data included on the cd-rom. I got it awhile back and couldn't make the trip so I am selling it away for a cheap deal. Retail value is $293.33. I am asking for $199 USD. This is the best deal, nobody on ebay can give you a better deal than me! I will include shipping and handling and tracking and insurance for you for free within Canada and USA.

Garmin Product Number: 010-10389-00

Once you buy it, you can order a free upgrade City Navigator Australia v7 for free!

I will ship your item within 24 hours once I received my payments.

If you want the special shipping, please contact me.

You can return for a FULL REFUND only if the BOX IS UNOPEN or damaged during transportation.

Only take paypal, anyone interest PM me or write me here and let me know

Coverage Map

coveragemap.gif

StreetPilot 2610 Screen Examples

These screens show what the City Navigator map detail looks like on a Garmin StreetPilot 2610.

streetpilot1.jpg

As you approach a turn, the map page automatically changes to show a focused view of the upcoming turn.

streetpilot2.jpg

Map data includes motorways, regional arterials and some local roads with attributes such as turn restrictions and other navigation features.

streetpilot3.jpg

Look up restaurants from the downloaded data and get an address or directions.

MapSource Screen Examples

mapsourcelrg.jpg

mapsourcelrg2.jpg

City Navigator Australia v7 contains premium detailed maps for all of Australia, including motorways, regional arterials and local roads with attributes such as turn restrictions, one way streets and other navigation features.

Garmin offers full coverage of City NavigatorAustralia on both CD-ROM and preprogrammed cards, making it easy and convenient to load maps to your compatible Garmin. Just plug our preprogrammed cards — available on both SD or micro SD data cards — into your compatible Garmin GPS and go.

Features include:

New! Now with coverage for the M7 Highway in Sydney

New! Now with expanded coverage for Outback roads

New! Updated coverage for all of Australia

Trip and waypoint management functions**

Contains detailed maps for all of Australia; with this purchase, you'll have access to the entire CD ROM coverage

Includes detailed maps containing motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads with attributes such as turn restrictions, one way streets and other navigation features

Displays points of interest such as:

food and drink

lodging

golf courses

theatres and cinemas

petrol stations

hospitals and more

Will automatically create point-to-point routes in MapSource and on compatible Garmin units

MapSource City Navigator Australia v7

Garmin Part Number: 010-10389-00

U.S. List Price: $293.33 (for domestic US market only)

Unlocking your CD-ROM: Before you can download map detail to a memory card or directly to your compatible Garmin GPS, you must “unlock” the MapSource City Navigator Australia disk. Simply follow the instructions on the included certificate to unlock the entire disk. Next, download the data to a data card or to your compatible Garmin unit.

Compatibility:

cf Que 1620

eTrex: Legend Cx, LegendC, Venture Cx, Vista Cx, VistaC

GPS 10, GPS 18, GPS V

GPSMAP: 196, 276C, 296, 376C, 378, 396, 478, 60, 60C, 60CS, 60CSx, 60Cx, 76C, 76CS, 76CSx, 76Cx, 96, 96C

iQue: 3000, 3200, 3600, 3600a, M3, M4, M5

NavTalk GSM

Nuvi 350, Nuvi 360

Quest, Quest 2

Rino 520, Rino 530

StreetPilot 2610 GPS, StreetPilot 2620 GPS, StreetPilot 2650 GPS, StreetPilot 2660 GPS, StreetPilot 2720 GPS, StreetPilot 2730, StreetPilot 7200, StreetPilot 7500, StreetPilot c310, StreetPilot c320, StreetPilot c330, StreetPilot c340, StreetPilot c550, StreetPilot i2, StreetPilot i3, StreetPilot i5, StreetPilot III GPS

zumo 550

NOTE: The compatibility list above may not be all-inclusive. If you do not see your unit listed above and are uncertain which software is compatible, please check Garmin's website. Just go to garmin.com and find your unit. On your unit's description page you will see a small dropdown menu on the right and an Accessories button on the left. Click the dropdown menu on the right to view all compatible software. Click the Accessories button on the left to view all items that are compatible with your unit.

I finally put it on ebay.ca

Here is the link:

Garmin City Navigator Australia v6

I hope it works

Anyone who wants it I will ship it for free. Only here through Groundspeak.com only. If you buy it through ebay. Make sure you let me know that you know me from here, and I will NOT charge you shipping whatsoever, I will do it for free to anywhere in the world! Japan, UK, Australia!