I want to buy RAM Mount Aluminum GPSMAP 60C Series 4'' Suction Cup Mount

Does anyone have a RAM mount for sale?

I have my 60CSX GPSr unit and I want to get it for my car. I want one that is able to carry from one car to another without buy extra base or anything like that. Just one that brings from one car to another.

Another question. Which RAM mount do you recommend for my 60CSX unit? There are two options I think suites me....

RAM Mount Aluminum GPSMAP 60C Series 3.25'' Locking Suction Cup

RAM Mount Aluminum GPSMAP 60C Series 4'' Suction Cup Mount

Anyone knows the difference between those two? I am not sure what difference are there...same price though.

I have a Neoprene Protective Carrying Case for Garmin. Neoprene Protective Carrying Case for Garmin GPSMap 60

Will the case fit into the RAM? or I have to remove it everytime I am in the car? Please let me know...I want to buy it, but I don't know which one is good for me.

Thanks advance for all the help!!!

I've also been looking at these. It appears that both models have a 3" long arm, but one has a 3.25" suction cup base while the other has a 4" suction cup base. I would guess that the larger diameter base gives a stronger hold.

I'm also considering this model, which has a slightly longer flexible arm.

I've also been looking at these. It appears that both models have a 3" long arm, but one has a 3.25" suction cup base while the other has a 4" suction cup base. I would guess that the larger diameter base gives a stronger hold.

I have the first one you mention. I really like it. But don't leave it attached too long in the heat...the suction cup gets kinda soft....I'm afraid it'll stretch if that happens too often.

I have the first one you mention. I really like it. But don't leave it attached too long in the heat...the suction cup gets kinda soft....I'm afraid it'll stretch if that happens too often.

And which model would that be?

Does either one fit when we have our cover case on it? or do we have to remove it?