Deleting Waypoints on etrex legend

aintnorock

I have a Garmin Etrex legend and can't figure out how to delete all my waypoints - I have loaded far too many waypoints from geocaching.com, and want to start all over again with only selected waypoints. I have successfully downloaded all my waypoints to EasyGPS software - next I need to delete all the waypoints on my GPSr, and upload only the ones I want now, not all of them.

Thanks for the help.

carl

Couple different ways, one is to go to the waypoint listing (like search for waypoint by name), thumb stick to the leftside menu option at the top, click and you'll see the delete option.

The other is to go to the reset page and select 'delete all waypoints'. (page 21 of the manual, I believe)

Edited by BlueDeuce

I have a Garmin Etrex legend and can't figure out how to delete all my waypoints - I have loaded far too many waypoints from geocaching.com, and want to start all over again with only selected waypoints. I have successfully downloaded all my waypoints to EasyGPS software - next I need to delete all the waypoints on my GPSr, and upload only the ones I want now, not all of them.

Thanks for the help.

carl