Suggestion

Tyedyeskycrew

I have a quick suggestion that would make my life easier. I have a hard time remebering every cache I've done. It would be nice if there was a checkmark next to the title of the cache when you open the cache page. I do of course know there is a checkmark in the list page, but I don't always search that way.

A lot of times I search for caches using Google earth, or just by cache title, so when I open the cache page, I have to look through all the logs to see if there is one from me.

I'm sure it cannot be to difficult to make this happen as the server already knows who we are, and what caches we've done.

Just a suggestion.

If you're using Firefox, there's a GreaseMonkey script HERE which lists your logs at the top of the cache page, as well as totals by log type, whenever you are viewing a cache page which displays all logs.

If you also install the "Show all Logs" script, you will see your logs on the top of every cache page, without having to click "View them all on one page".

If you're using Firefox, there's a GreaseMonkey script HERE which lists your logs at the top of the cache page, as well as totals by log type, whenever you are viewing a cache page which displays all logs.

If you also install the "Show all Logs" script, you will see your logs on the top of every cache page, without having to click "View them all on one page".

Hmm, I've got both scripts installed and I don't get my logs at the top of the cache page, just sorted into normal order. Is there another setting I need somewhere to get my logs at the top?

Hmm, I've got both scripts installed and I don't get my logs at the top of the cache page, just sorted into normal order. Is there another setting I need somewhere to get my logs at the top?

It doesn't re-order the logs-- it gives you a link to your logs on the upper right corner of the screen (like in this post and this post)

Do you see it?

Yep, I was just looking in the wrong place for the wrong thing. Nice feature (and I hadn't noticed it before)

I'm having difficulty installing these GreaseMonkey scripts ... the instructions say:

"To install, right-click on the icon, and select "Install User Script". If you do not see the menu option, click on the icon to open the file in a new tab (or window), and select "Install This User Script" from the Tools menu."

However, when I right click I do not get the "Install User Script" option and when I open the file in a new window, I only get code text and no option under "Tools" in my browser to install.

Am I missing something? Would like to use these tools, but can't seem to figure out the installation process.

Thanks,

Matt

I'm having difficulty installing these GreaseMonkey scripts ... the instructions say:

"To install, right-click on the icon, and select "Install User Script". If you do not see the menu option, click on the icon to open the file in a new tab (or window), and select "Install This User Script" from the Tools menu."

However, when I right click I do not get the "Install User Script" option and when I open the file in a new window, I only get code text and no option under "Tools" in my browser to install.

Am I missing something? Would like to use these tools, but can't seem to figure out the installation process.

Thanks,

Matt

Sounds like you might not have installed the actual Greasemonkey extension.... click here and see if this helps :(