magellan customer support

peto_geo

I've had to return an Explorist for a rubber click stick cover breakage and from the time I sent it to the time I received the fixed unit was 9 days. Very good if you ask me. I have had to call the company on 4 occasions and each time the phone was answered in under a minute. I'm very happy with Magellans customer support. Hope this is a sign of things to come from them.

I had to have my 300 fixed for a sticky button issue. The phone was answered fairly quickly (less than 5 minutes) and my only complaint was that the phone number in the warranty paperwork that came with the unit was different from the real number that actually worked that I found on line. After I mailed it in, it was fixed and returned to me within 2 weeks... not bad really. So far, so good... HOpefully, it just keeps getting better!

I just bought a new Explorist XL. I had to contact customer service to resolve a special offer on 3D TOPO. The phone was answered by a human within a minute or so. They immediately acknowledged the problem and recitified it with me. I called back the next day and within a minute got another human and they gave me the tracking number of the new software. Their service was very professional and courtious.

Edited by starbox189