How do you find jeep travel bugs?

skibum70

Just do a basic search for caches, either by your zip code, or by clicking "Search for nearest caches from your home coordinates" from there, you can scroll through the list and the ones with a jeep TB will have a unique jeep icon shown. Check out this search that I did and you should see what I mean.

You may have to scroll through a few pages to find one, but you will eventually.

Good luck.

[Edit]

I did some quick searching and found these caches near denver that claim to have a Jeep TB, or at least did as of the morning of Wednesday, August 30.

Jack of Hearts - Yellow

Troubled Waters - Green

Deer Creek Canyon Cache - Green

Bushes,Rocks and Bears Oh My! - White

Hopefully this will get you started.

Edited by tucson twosome

How can you search for just travel bugs though, can you specify Jeep TB's. Sorry, fairly new to this and not sure how to go about searching for them.

If you're a Premium Member, you can do a PQ. Go to My Account, then Build Pocket Queries. Click on "Have Travel Bugs" and set the origin to be the coordinates of your house. Click Submit, then select "Preview the Search". You'll get a listing off all the caches near your home that have TBs. Scroll through the list looking for a jeep.

dave