Another Translation Request

BRTango

Like Chizu, I'm trying to get something translated into French. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated :o

I'm putting together a series of travel bugs with the intent of sending them out to all the countries I've visited in the past. On the travel bug I would like a mission description in both English and the Language of the country the TB will be visiting (in the case France).

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me by translating my TB mission into French.

Here is the English Version (Nations of the World - France):

Nations of the World Travel Bug Series - France

This travel bug is part of a series that is meant to gather historical and demographic information from all the places it visits. I would like to share this information with my son as we explore the world.

This bug would like to visit the following cities and then explore new locations around the country.

- Paris

- Normandy

- Renes le Chateau

Like Chizu, I'm trying to get something translated into French. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated :o

I'm putting together a series of travel bugs with the intent of sending them out to all the countries I've visited in the past. On the travel bug I would like a mission description in both English and the Language of the country the TB will be visiting (in the case France).

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me by translating my TB mission into French.

This travel bug is part of a series that is meant to gather historical and demographic information from all the places it visits. I would like to share this information with my son as we explore the world.

This bug would like to visit the following cities and then explore new locations around the country.

- Paris

- Normandy

- Renes le Chateau

Hi, here is the full translation of you bug's page.

Ce travelbug aimerait visiter les lieux suivants:

# Paris

# Normandie

# Renes le Chateau

Une fois sa mission complété, ce travelbug aimerait continuer son voyage dans le reste de la France pour accummuler de nouvelles et merveilleuses expériences.

À propos de cet item:

Je vais utiliser les voyages de ce travelbug et de d'autres dans cette série, pour partager le monde avec mon fils pendant qu'il grandit. N'importe quelles histoires ou questions intéressantes des régions qu'il aura visité seront fortement appréciées.

Quand j'étais enfant, j'ai été assez chanceux de pouvoir voyager partout à travers le monde. Un jour, j'espère pouvoir emmener mon fils partout où j'ai été, pour partager mon amour des voyages et la beauté des terres étrangères, des langues et des cultures avec lui.

Afin d'essayer de revisiter les endroits où je suis allé, j'envoie ma série de travelbug des Nations du Monde. J'ai un travelbug "drapeau" pour chaque pays que où vécu ou visité. La mission de ces travelbugs de voyage est de visiter les parties de pays où j'ai été et ensuite, voyager le reste du pays rassemblant de nouvelles expériences tout au long de sa route.

This is a good idea for your TBs!

How old is your son, now? ;)

- Paris

- Normandy

- Renes le Chateau

Hi, here is the full translation of you bug's page.

Ce travelbug aimerait visiter les lieux suivants:

# Paris

# Normandie

# Renes le Chateau

Une fois sa mission complété, ce travelbug aimerait continuer son voyage dans le reste de la France pour accummuler de nouvelles et merveilleuses expériences.

À propos de cet item:

Je vais utiliser les voyages de ce travelbug et de d'autres dans cette série, pour partager le monde avec mon fils pendant qu'il grandit. N'importe quelles histoires ou questions intéressantes des régions qu'il aura visité seront fortement appréciées.

Quand j'étais enfant, j'ai été assez chanceux de pouvoir voyager partout à travers le monde. Un jour, j'espère pouvoir emmener mon fils partout où j'ai été, pour partager mon amour des voyages et la beauté des terres étrangères, des langues et des cultures avec lui.

Afin d'essayer de revisiter les endroits où je suis allé, j'envoie ma série de travelbug des Nations du Monde. J'ai un travelbug "drapeau" pour chaque pays que où vécu ou visité. La mission de ces travelbugs de voyage est de visiter les parties de pays où j'ai été et ensuite, voyager le reste du pays rassemblant de nouvelles expériences tout au long de sa route.

This is a good idea for your TBs!

How old is your son, now? ;)

GrosseFamille,

Thank you very much for the translation. I really appreciate it. My son is just a little over 2 months old, so I have some time for the TBs to travel and collect information. But it's something that I think we'll both enjoy as he gets older. I've got a large map of the world and we'll track these on the wall and learn about people and places as the TBs continue to travel. Then someday, hopefully we'll be ablet to follow in the TBs path and visit these places as well.

Thanks again,

BRTango