using google maps log out user

CachedCzechs

I usually search for caches in an area code, map it, and switch to google maps for it's ease of use. After web site updates today, switching to google maps logs me out. Not a big deal but it worked well before. I also like to see which caches I have done in google map view. Please fix this new bug.

I am having the same problem. I am logged in while in the "standard" map, but as soon as the Google map loads, it says I'm not logged in. It gives the option in the upper right to log in, but it never does and says I need to log in.

This was working earlier today because I was using it without any trouble, but around noon eastern time, I think it stopped.

I am having the same problem. I am logged in while in the "standard" map, but as soon as the Google map loads, it says I'm not logged in. It gives the option in the upper right to log in, but it never does and says I need to log in.

This was working earlier today because I was using it without any trouble, but around noon eastern time, I think it stopped.

I am having the same problem this afternoon. It was working this AM.

I usually search for caches in an area code, map it, and switch to google maps for it's ease of use. After web site updates today, switching to google maps logs me out. Not a big deal but it worked well before. I also like to see which caches I have done in google map view. Please fix this new bug.

They are showing the Google Map feature is in BETA..... which usually means.... do not distrub :o

They are showing the Google Map feature is in BETA..... which usually means.... do not distrub :laughing:

It has been in beta for months and it worked well all that time. Only yesterday, when the web site had some changes, did this appear. For these reasons I consider it a bug. I also think Groundspeak would welcome feedback especially for beta features since they are new and subject to change.

It looks like Groundspeak is working on this issue. I stay logged in now 2pm CST on the google maps page. However, the cache listing to the right of the google maps does not know I am logged in. It doesn't show which caches I own or have found. It also doesn't show the premium only caches. Hopefully all will be fixed in a few days.