Unusual County Line Animal Statuary

My county has erected some statuary at our county line on major entry roads. There are two, identical statues.

I'd like to waymark them for the enjoyment of others.

They are a specific species of vertebrate that is not listed in existing animal waymarks. I think.

Any ideas on what category to put them in?

They are a specific species of vertebrate that is not listed in existing animal waymarks. I think.

You say they don't fit in any existing animal categories. Did you check to see if they might fit in any of the existing Statue categories?

Is there a sign on or near the statues? Perhaps you could fit them into the Border Crossings category (I recently noticed that the Border Crossings category doesn't specify what kind of border is acceptable - is a county line a border? :huh: )

You say they don't fit in any existing animal categories. Did you check to see if they might fit in any of the existing Statue categories?

Is there a sign on or near the statues? Perhaps you could fit them into the Border Crossings category (I recently noticed that the Border Crossings category doesn't specify what kind of border is acceptable - is a county line a border? :laughing: )

Thanks for the suggestions. I checked animals, statues, and border crossings. My present intention is to submit them as Border Crossings, A Venn diagram would have them at the intersection of all three circles, but I think their uniqueness is primarily based on being an animal statue at a border crossing. There are lots of animal statues, but I've not seen too many at borders.

And yes, a "County Line" is a border., and if a road runs through it, it is a border crossing.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I can go out and document them for submission. In the meantime I'll be monitoring this thread to see if any different position develops before I do the actual submission.

Thanks for your help!