Stream Data for Cutom Topos

This past weekend I have started to experiment with creating my own custom topo maps. The process is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although I have run into an issue downloading stream data from the NHD Geodatabase. My real issue is not technical it's not getting the data back. I issue my extract request and get confirmation it was sent and that I will be emailed the link to download. Well it's been a couple of days and still nothing.

Has anyone else had this issue? How long does the data typically take? I have issues a few different extracts with different email accounts, still no luck.

Thanks,

Ted

This past weekend I have started to experiment with creating my own custom topo maps. The process is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although I have run into an issue downloading stream data from the NHD Geodatabase. My real issue is not technical it's not getting the data back. I issue my extract request and get confirmation it was sent and that I will be emailed the link to download. Well it's been a couple of days and still nothing.

Has anyone else had this issue? How long does the data typically take? I have issues a few different extracts with different email accounts, still no luck.

Thanks,

Ted

Apparently it can take 2+ days. I just received my first request.