need help with a particular TB idea

oldsoldier

I am wanting to start a TB to travel from my home state (MA) to my brother's (WA). The TB I want to start is jeep oriented, for two reasons; one, both my brother & I are both jeep owners, and two, I told him, right before were were both deployed after 9/11, that, should we both come back alive & well, my last jeep was going to be our project jeep. Well, we both came home fine (thankfully), but I sold the project jeep. So, in memoriam of that, I want to start a jeep TB to go from here, to there, as a kind of secondary tribute. Anyway, thats where I need help;

I am having a helluva time finding a jeep wrangler matchbox style car in stores. I have found a few, but they are all overseas. I am pleading to you, my fellow cachers, if you could locate one locally. If you, could you contact me? I would like to negotiate a deal, of possible. I'd like to stay away from ebay et al, as I personally trust the caliber of people here moreso than on ebay. I dont care about color, style, etc, as long as its in OK condition, and a wrangler body style. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all!!!