Green Jeep Drop

Rog11

I dropped a green jeep in a nearby cache & thought it would stay there only a day or two. It now has been several days & I suspect that other geocachers in the area just don't know that it is there. Maybe forum users could post replies here stating where their jeep drops have been & we could get these things moving a little faster. Anyway, my drop was at 14 Sisters (GCMAME) August 5

If anyone doesn't know what to do with their green Jeep... we could sure do with them over in Europe - please contact me by PM (I will pay postage by Paypal etc if required).

Anyone sending a Green Jeep overseas takes it out of the contest. They will travel on their own. A cacher is supposed to ask the owner of a Travel Bug if it can be mailed. Green Jeeps are supposed to be used for a contest that is not held overseas. Why would someone take a game piece out of play? They are owned by Jeep, Jeep spent the dough to put them into play. Let them travel naturally. They will get there when they get there, the old fashioned way, by travelling cache to cacher to cache to cacher to cacher to cache.....

Not by mail, if people want a chance to enter the contest.

And you are taking this thread off topic. It's about where they WERE dropped, not where to mail them. Please, everyone stop asking for them to be mailed overseas. Go with the flow. It's about geocaching. Not trips to the post office.