Jeep Photo Sumbission Question

George1

Forgive me for being a little dense but I am trying to figure out if I can do this.

I got a Jeep TB. I understand that you can only submit one photo per TB#, SO. I do not want to submit a picture for Discovery, this month, but I want to take a picture and submit it for September which is Freedom. Can I do it this way?

Then if I find another Jeep, if people don't hoard them, I can take a picture of it for another theme and post that one in the proper time period.

Is my thinking right or am I still confused?

Thanks

I'm not sure how picking they are about enforcing the rules.

I say go for it, but maybe you could follow these guildlines and include a coord shot of a cache it's been in.

NOTE: If the green Travel Bug is not in the cache when you arrive, take a picture of your GPS unit showing the coordinates of the cache and take a SECOND picture completing the monthly goals to enter. Then visit http:/jeep.geocaching.com, visit the listing for the cache page that the green Travel Bug was not in, link to the Travel Bug page and submit your entry.

You can only submit a picture for the current Month/theme contest. When it is finished and a winner and runner-ups are picked, they take them all down and a new area is started for the next contest. Those that are really into it try and time it so there pictures get in on the first few pages and have a better chance of being seen and voted for. :anitongue: ImpalaBob Runner-up last year .... I like my Rubicon Shirt!!!!

Yes, but I took the question to be, could they find a Jeep take a picture for the Freedom theme, save it, release the jeep and in September submit the photo against that jeep even though they had found it in August.

since the rules state "you can only enter a Travel Bug once".

Yes, but I took the question to be, could they find a Jeep take a picture for the Freedom theme, save it, release the jeep and in September submit the photo against that jeep even though they had found it in August.

since the rules state "you can only enter a Travel Bug once".

That is my question exacty! Take the picture now, submit the TB# and photo the next month, and then I can keep this bug moving. Since the rules seem a little confusing to many I guess I'll try it this way. Hey if it doesn't work then I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just keep caching until I find another one.