Tb Etiquitte

eric0669

I picked up a couple of TB in Maine recently while there on vacation. I brought them to Maryland but I am leaving again this weekend for Arkansas on business.

Would it be considered "bad form" for me to log the tb's into a local tb hotel just to log them back out and take them to Arkansas? That way the miles could get logged and the owner can see where the tb's have been.

I could always just leave the tb and grab a couple of others out of the hotel if that is the preferred method.

You can log them into every cache you visit along the way and bring them back if you want, try to help their goals along, drop them off if you want, just keep them travelling, and try not to drop it off where you can't log them in a timely fashion. Otherwise they could get picked up before you log them and the correction process isn't much fun. Take photos, have adventures, write stories, have fun!

and the owner can see where the tb's have been.

You should only log bugs through caches they have actually visited. Does it matter if you can't log the locally? No, not really.

I have often gone out of my way to have bug logged locally, even my own, but fake dipping isn't caching, so why bother to lie.

You should only log bugs through caches they have actually visited. Does it matter if you can't log the locally? No, not really.

I have often gone out of my way to have bug logged locally, even my own, but fake dipping isn't caching, so why bother to lie.

I wasn't talking about "fake dipping" or lying about a cache. Currently have three bugs and would like to take one of them on with me. I am going to drop two of the bugs, pick up one or two more and move them when I go out of town.

I think it matters some to the person that started the bug. They want to see where it travels to.

I don't cache for numbers. I do it because it has taken me to many interesting locations that I would probably never go to otherwise.

I frequently log TBs through caches that I visit. Sometimes to drop and grab for the mileage.

Be sure to check the goals for the TBs though, if Arkansas takes them further from their goals, then bringing them back to re-release them is a nice touch.