A Polite Request

Would it be possible for cache event organisers to please consider giving an indication on their cache pages whether or not the event is accesable by train or other public transport, i.e. indicate where the nearest mainline or tube station is.

Since an event cache is different from any other type of cache in that the intention is to get everybody together on the same day at around about the same time and they encourage people who don't know the area/wouldn't otherwise have come to the area to visit, as it may be further away than a normal caching outing.

It doesn't seem to me unreasonable that those with local knowledge impart abit of it. If parking is a problem at a venue I am sure that this would be indicated on the page but most event caches appear to be in pubs where parking is obviously in the pub CP.

Thank you

Janine

Would it be possible for cache event organisers to please consider giving an indication on their cache pages whether or not the event is accesable by train or other public transport, i.e. indicate where the nearest mainline or tube station is.

Since an event cache is different from any other type of cache in that the intention is to get everybody together on the same day at around about the same time and they encourage people who don't know the area/wouldn't otherwise have come to the area to visit, as it may be further away than a normal caching outing.

It doesn't seem to me unreasonable that those with local knowledge impart abit of it. If parking is a problem at a venue I am sure that this would be indicated on the page but most event caches appear to be in pubs where parking is obviously in the pub CP.

Thank you

Janine

Is this a windup?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=138645