Pq's Not Maxing Out

pppingme

I have a couple PQ's that should always return 500 results (set a center point, and set max caches to 500, distance is also set to a high number). Nothing else to the query, very simple.

I know its not a distance problem, as I have the distance in the PQ set to 100 miles, and the PQ currently maxes out at just around 40 miles.

Problem is for the past couple days, some of my queries that should max out and return 500 results (which have always worked until recently) are only returning high 400 results (480 to 499 or so).

Not all of my "maxed out" queries are doing this, only some.

If I go to the PQ page and click preview, I do indeed get 500 results as expected.

As a side note, I've seen others complaining about this too, although not for a couple days, but I don't seem to be getting the additional waypoints either. This is also a recent issue that wasn't there before.

Wow, I just sorted the last PQ by placed date, and your right! There were a handful of caches approved over the weekend that were not in the PQ that ran on this morning (monday). I dont know if it adds up to 500, but hey, I'll take this as my anwer.. I wouldn't always realize that a new one was missing since (if I'm in a ftf mode) I would download a .gpx manually when I get a notify, so my gsak database wouldn't absolutly be missing anything I can point a finger to.