Geocaches Alon A Route

Let's Take a Hike

I downloaded Google earth and I am able to enjoy the display of caches. It's real helpful in finding where caches are clustered.

I am trying to do a search along route but I can't get past the second instrution: "click on the directons tab". I can't find the tab.

Do I have to be a subscriber for Gooogle Earth to be fully functional?

I downloaded Google earth and I am able to enjoy the display of caches. It's real helpful in finding where caches are clustered.

I am trying to do a search along route but I can't get past the second instrution: "click on the directons tab". I can't find the tab.

You don't need to be a subscriber.

Are you sure you just aren't missing it? Here's what the tab looks like on my page:

google_earth_directions_tab.gif

Are you sure you just aren't missing it? Here's what the tab looks like on my page:

My screen doesn't look the same as the sample I just received. "Places" is at the top of the left corner.

:lol:

My screen doesn't look the same as the sample I just received. "Places" is at the top of the left corner.

:P GUESS WHAT: I CHANGED THE "TOOLS" AND FOUND THE LOST DIRECIONS TAB. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP