New Gps Unit

i have a lowrance ifinder that i geocache with its not color i am looking for a new gps i used a garmin60 before but it was non mapping so i am looking at the garmin 60csx or a magellan explorer xl anyone have the pros and cons of the two units

You just can't go wrong with a Garmin 60Cx/Csx, in my opinion. I have used a number of positioning devices over the years including six different GPS units and my 60Cx is absolutely on the mark! Remarks are made about magellan's customer service, I have no experience with it. I have had a lot of experience with Garmin both in support of instruments for a small local airline and personal devices and considering what passes for customer service these days, Garmin is pretty good.

i have a lowrance ifinder that i geocache with its not color i am looking for a new gps i used a garmin60 before but it was non mapping so i am looking at the garmin 60csx or a magellan explorer xl anyone have the pros and cons of the two units

thanks i have decided on the 60cx

thanks i have decided on the 60cx

Today is the last day to get the Garmin 76 CSX with $100 Mail in rebate. I just ordered one myself. Same unit as 60 with a slightly bigger card and the buttons are on the top of the screen.

Got mine from gpsdiscount.com for 439-minus the rebate.