Gpxsonar Not Found

Hi Cherokeex, I am also having problems trying to access the GPX Sonar web site :laughing::anicute: . Does any body know whats going on with it?

You can google GPXsonar and find this mirrorsite, although its only version 1.3 there.

The version I have on my PDA is 1.4.

I can't access the main site too, but Fabien who makes the program had this thread in the forums where he asked for features people wanted in the program, but the last post in that thread are from jan. 24 2006.

ProsperoDK/René

Edited by ProsperoDK

So you know, all is well with the GpxSonar site. It's just that the server is offline until 7/11: I just moved to a new house and I will not have Internet connectivity until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Fabien.

Hi Fabien,

I hope all has gone well with the move. I don't think any of us here knew you were hosting your own server and not having it hostet at a webhotel.

I'm looking forward to trying the new version 1.5.

ProsperoDK/René

So you know, all is well with the GpxSonar site. It's just that the server is offline until 7/11: I just moved to a new house and I will not have Internet connectivity until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Fabien.

Thanks Fabien,

I'm using GPXsonar version 1.4 but I don't save the settings, when I close the program the settings are reset again

I have a Asus A636 with WM5 for this reason I want to try the GPX sonar version 1.5

Thanks to all

Cherokee