Can A Rino 110 Get The Streets Feature On Map?

I bought a Rino 110 (which I am beleiving to be a mistake on my part). I love the device for what it is and how easily the UI funtions with the physical buttons and the screen is phenominal. However, I realized rather quickly that I cannot view streets, highways, etc. like I can on my friend's Etrex.

My question is; Is there ANYWAY POSSIBLE to get those features on my Rino???

If not, anyone intrested in buying an almost brand new Garmin Rino 110 for a discounted $ ?

I appriciate you input,

Gene

I thought the 110 was the NON-map version of the rhino?

They seem to have lots more Rhino radio/gps's out not (500 series).

Here's a rundown of the models..

http://gpsnow.com/gmr110.htm

I bought a Rino 110 (which I am beleiving to be a mistake on my part). I love the device for what it is and how easily the UI funtions with the physical buttons and the screen is phenominal. However, I realized rather quickly that I cannot view streets, highways, etc. like I can on my friend's Etrex.

My question is; Is there ANYWAY POSSIBLE to get those features on my Rino???

If not, anyone intrested in buying an almost brand new Garmin Rino 110 for a discounted $ ?

I appriciate you input,

Gene

Actually it does have a map function but you only see things like your set way ponits, other contact that you have the rino radios, and major citys but no street names.

The reason I bought it was for geocaching but I got started on my friends Etrex and found the streets, highways and interstates preloaded.

I now realize how important those other funtions are.

Thanks, Gene

After reviewing your link I checked out the only software that you can load onto the rino 110. It is the Points of Intrest cd. Looks like this puppy is going back and I'm upgrading to the 120 unless anyone see a reason I shouldn't.

Thanks for your help and the helpful link!