My Finds Pq

Bisanabi

First off, I really like the My Finds PQ functionality.

Today, I received my PQ email, but there was a CRC error in the zip file. The Child Waypoints extracted fine (whoop-dee-do), but the main GPX file failed its CRC check. This has only happened twice before on a PQ, and those also were on a My Find PQ. The frustrating part is that there is no way to request it again, until another seven days!! And if it screws up again next week, it'll be another 7 days before I can attempt it again... :rolleyes:

If you have 5 PQ's queued up, it can still be queued, as it doesn't count towards the 5 per day PQ limit. I had 5 queued up (3 ran, 2 still to go). The My Find queued up nicely as well, effectively becoming #6. I decided to change one of the 2 yet to be run for another PQ. I unchecked its box, but was unable to check another, because now the My Find counted as one of the daily five limit! As noted above, the My Find PQ ultimately failed, so I ended up with a limit of 4 today.

Nothing major, as I don't really NEED that PQ file today, but it is frustrating. Thought I'd mention it so that it can be looked into and resolved. I still have the zip file if that would help the technicians track down the problem. For the size of the database and the number of daily users, the site is doing amazingly well! Keep up the good work!