New Feature Request: "vehicle" Rating Or Attribute

OzarksJim

As far as I can tell, this hasn't been discussed before (at least in the way that I'm thinking), so here goes...

I would like to request a "Vehicle" rating that goes along with the "Difficulty" and "Terrain" ratings for caches. I have frequently come across caches that have low Difficulty and Terrain ratings, because they are right next to the road. However, the road itself is a bumpy, rocky, hill trek through the forest. Because not all of the roads in the forest are like this (some are paved, some or not), I would like to be able to filter caches that may require my SUV instead of my smaller car.

Or, perhaps this could be added to the Attributes in the "Special Equipment" section that an Off-Road Vehicle is recommended to access the cache.

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, this hasn't been discussed before (at least in the way that I'm thinking), so here goes...

I would like to request a "Vehicle" rating that goes along with the "Difficulty" and "Terrain" ratings for caches. I have frequently come across caches that have low Difficulty and Terrain ratings, because they are right next to the road. However, the road itself is a bumpy, rocky, hill trek through the forest. Because not all of the roads in the forest are like this (some are paved, some or not), I would like to be able to filter caches that may require my SUV instead of my smaller car.

Or, perhaps this could be added to the Attributes in the "Special Equipment" section that an Off-Road Vehicle is recommended to access the cache.

Thanks!

Seems more like an attribute setting than some sort of rating.