Attn Groundspeak - Duplicate Covered Bridge Category

Somehow 2 listings for covered Bridges have appeared in the system.

One of them recently went up for adoption, I ended up as leader of it. One of the group members brought it to my attention just a short time ago.

I have renamed the group "covered bridges alternate" and replaced most of the data fields with "delete".

There are no listings in this duplicate category. The real group has over 60, i think.

I've advised the group members to quit the group.

I would like to see this group deleted, as I am at my leader limit of 5 groups.

One of them recently went up for adoption, I ended up as leader of it. One of the group members brought it to my attention just a short time ago.

I have renamed the group "covered bridges alternate" and replaced most of the data fields with "delete".

There are no listings in this duplicate category. The real group has over 60, i think.

Oops! :laughing:

The original category manager never made that category active, I suppose. Later someone else proposed the category and in it went. Thanks for pointing this out, and sorry to the 4 of you for the mixup. Sean archived the category and group.

Oops! :rolleyes:

The original category manager never made that category active, I suppose. Later someone else proposed the category and in it went. Thanks for pointing this out, and sorry to the 4 of you for the mixup. Sean archived the category and group.

Thanks!