Mapsource Uploading Waypoints

I've saved all the waypoints for the caches i want to attack, as instructed on geocaching.com but using mapsource to get them into my Legend Cx seems to be more time consuming than the old plug'n'chug... I can only open one waypoint file at a time and it has to establish a connection with my unit everytime i transfer... It doesn't let me open more than one waypoint file at a time...

[mapsource 6.8.0 - usb connection provided with unit - uploading .gpx files saved directly from geocaching.com - current method used = file -> open -> my garmin -> file.gpx -> transfer to unit]

Not sure if I am understanding your problem, but why don't you put all your waypoints in the same file and then upload it to your GPS?

If you are saying you can only get one waypoint in your mapsource file and have to upload each file to the GPS, try this. Open Mapsource and open your first waypoint. Open mapsource again (you will now have two copies of Mapsource open) and then load another waypoint. Then rightclick on the waypoint and select copy. Then go to the other copy of mapsource and past the waypoint. Then go back to the other copy of Mapsource open the next way point and cut and past it too. Then when you get all your waypoints into the first copy of Mapsource upload them to your GPS.

I've saved all the waypoints for the caches i want to attack, as instructed on geocaching.com but using mapsource to get them into my Legend Cx seems to be more time consuming than the old plug'n'chug... I can only open one waypoint file at a time and it has to establish a connection with my unit everytime i transfer... It doesn't let me open more than one waypoint file at a time...

[mapsource 6.8.0 - usb connection provided with unit - uploading .gpx files saved directly from geocaching.com - current method used = file -> open -> my garmin -> file.gpx -> transfer to unit]