Geostamping The Easy Way?

Hi, I'm new to both Geocaching & this forum, so please bear with me if my questions have been asked before. I have searched, but can't find answers.

I am using a Mio a701 PDA/GPS/Camera phone for caching with GPS Dash v2.58 software and it seems to do everything I need it to apart from one thing. I would like to be able to take photos and have the lat/long read from the builtin GPS & stamped onto the photo. Is anyone aware of any software that can do this and runs on Windows Mobile 5?

I am aware of things like "RoboGeo" which compare the recorded track with EXIF data on a PC, but really would like the ease of doing it direct on the device.

I'm sure I can't be the only person with a PPC with integrated GPS & Camera who would like this feature?

I would like to be able to take photos and have the lat/long read from the builtin GPS & stamped onto the photo. Is anyone aware of any software that can do this and runs on Windows Mobile 5?
IIRC, National Geographic Topo! software will allow you to do this on your PC, but I think you have to link the photos and track log together yourself. I'm not aware of any Mobile 5 application that does this (but hey, I'm a Palm guy).

Yeah, there are a few ways of doing it on a PC by using the track data & stamping it onto the .jpg & into the EXIF info.

Seems a shame there is nothing around to do it direct on my device though. Maybe if I keep banging on about it enough, someone will get around to coding something & making a pot of money for themselves. :laughing: