Getting Error When Trying To Drop Tb

wingnut16

Below is the error I am getting when I try to drop a TB I have had for more than 14 days! I have contacted the owner to let him know that I was sorry for holding on to it for so long. Now I have dropped it in a cache and the web site will not let me place it in the cache. Each time I try I get the error. Any infro will be appericated. B)

wingnut16

Server Error in '/' Application.

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80070070): There is not enough space on the disk.

]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]

System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters) +0

System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +58

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +113

System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message) +1848

System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message) +150

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.SendServerEmail(String ReceiverEmailAddress, String Subject, String body, MailFormat MailFormat, WptBase Waypoint) +444

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.NotifyUsers(WptLog& Log) +1468

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(SimpleUser UserInfo, Guid LogGUID, ObjWpt WptRef, DateTime LogDate, WptLogType Type, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, ObjWpt[] ObjWpt, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +964

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1667

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300