Do I Own It Or Not?

ElementalJay

Uh oh! I created a team name in order to hide a cache that is being maintained by two teams (my family and my parents). Someone posted a note about possible property issues as well as trash in the area. I went to the page and logged in under the team name in order to temporarily archive the cache.

The cache owner options don't show up on the page! What gives? Anyone else have this problem? How do I maintain the page if I can't find those options?

Help!

Edited by ElementalJay

Are you certain that you are logged into GC with the proper account?

You might want to double-check which account the cache is listed under by clicking the link for the cache owner

Edited by Stunod

When you created the cache page, did you set up an entire account for the team, or just use a team name? Is it possible that you were logged in under your own account at the time?

When you click on profile on the cache page, whose account does it take you to?

Ooops, stunod beat me to it! Great minds think alike?

Edited by Team Neos

Hmmm. The cache does NOT appear under the (MINE) list of geocaches from that account. I may have used my parents' account and put the new team name down as the owners from there. That would technically make THEM the maintainers. Right? I'll have to get them to log on and see if they have access. I'll update later...