Entering Coordinates On 60cs Help

I have recently purchased the 60cs and well the manual has very information altogether. I wanted to know if anyone could help me figure out how to enter coordinates when I am in route or otherwise. I have figured out how to download coordinates from this website and how to access them, but some cache's have coordinates for a place to park or trailhead. I want to know how to enter those coordinates without using the geocache feature on the 60cs? I hope I make sense but the only way that I have figured to enter coordinates manually is by going to the geocache option and create a new cache. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently purchased the 60cs and well the manual has very information altogether. I wanted to know if anyone could help me figure out how to enter coordinates when I am in route or otherwise. I have figured out how to download coordinates from this website and how to access them, but some cache's have coordinates for a place to park or trailhead. I want to know how to enter those coordinates without using the geocache feature on the 60cs? I hope I make sense but the only way that I have figured to enter coordinates manually is by going to the geocache option and create a new cache. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It should have a "Mark" button on it. Hit that and you can edit afterwards.