Tips On Making My First Geocoin

I was planning to make my own geocoin. The theme/idea would be either "Cache-Obsessed" or "Cache-Addict" Geocoin. (anyone know if these already exist?) Does this sound like someone people would be interested in purchasing?

Anyway, I would like some tips on how to design them, and where to get them made (I live in Canada). The main thing I would like to know is how do you design the coin? Do you submit sketches? And how to you draw the 3D parts etc.

this thread could hopefully become one with general geocoin tips for all users to look at

thanx,

harrisale

I was planning to make my own geocoin. The theme/idea would be either "Cache-Obsessed" or "Cache-Addict" Geocoin. (anyone know if these already exist?) Does this sound like someone people would be interested in purchasing?

Anyway, I would like some tips on how to design them, and where to get them made (I live in Canada). The main thing I would like to know is how do you design the coin? Do you submit sketches? And how to you draw the 3D parts etc.

this thread could hopefully become one with general geocoin tips for all users to look at

thanx,

harrisale

Suggestion #1. Close this thread and open one in the Geocoins part of this forum. There you will find people with answers.