Looking To Trade

this is a sony net md. B0000667AP.01._PE44_.Sony-MZS1-S2-Sports-Net-MD-MiniDisc-Player._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

it plays music on the fly. it has the convienence of a cd player and mp3 player put together. it does not have internal memory but in stead has mini disc's which are real small(fit 6 of them i your pocket). i want to trade for a used gps or an mp3 player. this is great for working out or going geocaching. pm me for ofers please

Just wanted to add, I have had 2 of these, as well as having a Bookshelf stereo that has a minidisc player, and they are really fantastic. They are much more durable then IPods, or other MP3 players.

Jack

PS if anyone does buy these I have a whole bunch of blank mini discs

this is a sony net md. B0000667AP.01._PE44_.Sony-MZS1-S2-Sports-Net-MD-MiniDisc-Player._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

it plays music on the fly. it has the convienence of a cd player and mp3 player put together. it does not have internal memory but in stead has mini disc's which are real small(fit 6 of them i your pocket). i want to trade for a used gps or an mp3 player. this is great for working out or going geocaching. pm me for ofers please

:laughing: