Hp Ipaq 1910 + Accessories Fs/ft

I've decided to sell my trusty HP iPAQ 1910. I bought this as a gift for my wife but she's a diehard Palm fan. This thing has hardly been used. Here's a review in case you aren't familiar with the unit: 1910 Review

This is like-new. No scratches or dents. It has been stored in a drawer in an aluminum case for the past 2 years until I took it on a trip overseas with me last week. I know I paid about $300 for it new. It has but a few hours of use...

The accessories:

I'm including an aluminum Innopocket case (here's a review I wrote on the case: Innopockket Review )

I don't have the original stylus so I'm including a plastic iPAQ 3835 stylus (doens't fit in the stylus silo). The original stylus is available on eBay for around $5.

I'm including the USB synch cable and power cable. I don't have the box or CDs.

I'm including a second battery too (battery is hot-swapable)

I'll also throw in a cognac-color leather case by handheldplanet.net It was originally designed for the MDA but the 1910 fits a bit loosely. Case snaps over the iPAQ and has credit card slots and 2 SD/MMC card slots.

Has built-in Windows Media Player (plays videos, movies, and MP3s/WMAs); built in recorder; Pocket IE, MSWord, MSExcel. It also has one of the best color screens HP ever produced.

I'll sell it for US$60 plus shipping (North America only). I accept Paypal. First "I'll take it" gets it.

I have no use for this iPAQ as my iPAQ HX4700 is my daily driver and my wife is thrilled with her Palm. I hope it finds a good home. With its small size, incredible color screen, and good CPU this is a no-brainer for paperless caching. Listen to those MP3s as you open GPXSonar for that last hint...

I have many references on CPF, Brighthand, eBay, etc. You can email me at jiminpotmac AT gmail DOT com

Note-edited to fix hyperlinks

Edited by jiminpotomac