Sissy-n-cr Stencil

Well, we do, of course.

We generally put our handle or nick, and phone number. The idea is if someone finds the cache and is not "in the know" they can contact us directly. Considering many times land management has some turn over, the new guy can call us up and ask us about this thing he didn't know about.

No, we've not ever had any problems goof calls, even with the name "Sissy" on the cache. We're not worried in that respect.

I think a name and phone number lends a measure of legitimacy to the cache in the land owners' and muggles' eyes--both as a viable and legitimate hobby and as measure of the owner taking responsibility for the hide.

The next step down would be an email address. Of course, that is not as immediate as a phone call. Besides, considering someone will more likely be able to flip open a phone and call while standing at the cache rather than being able to email...

The choice is up to you what you put there. We put our nick and phone.

We have a mystry cache out that is a locked metal box. I have email, phone number, GC name, all over it. I agree that it adds measure of legitimacy.

My son just placed his first and insisted on using clear. He stated, why not start now. I bet pretty soon they all will be.