Fs: Lowrance Ifinder Hunt Plus

I think I'm going to sell my Lowrance iFinder Hunt Plus unit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit. It works awesome, I'm just wanting to try a new unit. I have only used the unit for a couple of months.

Unit comes with:

-cigarette lighter cable

-MapCreate 6.3 Topo software

-LEI USB card reader

-64 mb SD card (card that came with the unit)

-512 mb SanDisk SD card (card that was purchased after)

-InvisibleShield screen protector

-Owners manual

This Hunt unit is perfect for hunting or any traveling. It allows you to save hunting icons on roosts, scrapes, rubs, bedding areas or other areas to aid in scouting. This is not only for hunting as it is a feature loaded unit.

For more information on the unit, you can view the info from Lowrance's web site at this link http://www.lowrance.com/Outdoor/Products/ifinderhunt.asp

Here is a pic of this unit. The owners manual and the 64 mb SD card are not included in the picture, but are included with the unit.

iFinder_hunt.jpg

I purchased the Hunt Plus unit for $350 and the 512 mb card was another $35. I'm asking $325 for the unit plus shipping and insurance. Note that other GPS units are comparable in price, but you then must purchase the mapping software which will cost around another $90. This Plus unit comes with the Topo software!

With the software, I broke 1 of the 6 CD's, but I was able to get a copy of that CD from a buddy that has the same unit. All of the CD's work fine, but I did want to make you aware that one of the CD's was a copy. The other 5 CD's are originals.

You can PM me or email me at matt@hunterscentral.com

Edited by NWMOhunter@HC