My 1st Geocoin Is Now Available For Pre-order

Mandollyn

Would I be able to remove 1 shiny gold coin from my order and replace it with 1 shiny copper coin?

Or, are you only accepting additions to existing orders so I'd have to cancel my entire order and re-order?

There is a comments section now for you to indicate any changes. So, YES, you can move a coin choice to the Copper.

However, that would leave YOU with 1 Silver, 0 Gold & 1 Copper.

There is a comments section now for you to indicate any changes. So, YES, you can move a coin choice to the Copper.

Yep, that's what I'd want.

Thanks for adding the comment section to the form. I'll have to submit the change from home later. For some reason the HTTP proxy here categorizes the form submission URL to be of type forum/chat and blocks it.

Yep, that's what I'd want.

Thanks for adding the comment section to the form. I'll have to submit the change from home later. For some reason the HTTP proxy here categorizes the form submission URL to be of type forum/chat and blocks it.

But NOT the forums??? LOL! Great security system there!

I did get your notice of the avalability of the Shiny Copper Coins but I had it reported as SPAM due to the likleyhood of the short topic of "New Metal" being SPAM.

Next time when you annouce a New Geocoin Style please put the word Geocoin along with what geocoin it is in the topic. This way I wont get it confused with SPAM.

I did get your notice of the avalability of the Shiny Copper Coins but I had it reported as SPAM due to the likleyhood of the short topic of "New Metal" being SPAM.

Next time when you annouce a New Geocoin Style please put the word Geocoin along with what geocoin it is in the topic. This way I wont get it confused with SPAM.

:ph34r: Oops! I knew I forgot about something! :wub:

:smile: I will be posting to this thread once a day from now on...

Sorry if I became annoying, I was excited & didn't realize the impact of my excitement...

Invoices will go out next week & coins will be delivered in about 5 weeks or so.

Photos of the actual coins will be posted ASAP!

Thanks again for all of your orders - I really appreciate them!

Edited by Mandollyn

Invoices will go out next week & coins will be delivered in about 5 weeks or so.

Photos of the actual coins will be posted ASAP!

Who is minting these coins again? It takes 3 weeks to get a coin made. So where are you getting the 5 weeks from?

I changed minters within the past 2 days.

My new minter is thecoinmaker.com They are faster and less expensive than my original minter.

They will only take 3 weeks. Everyone should have them timely.

Edited by Mandollyn