Fs....etrex Yellow

Bought New this January. I used to find 2 caches before I purchased another one from a friend when he upgraded. This one has sat in the package it came in since then. No point in it sitting here. I have pictures I can send of it still in the package and manuals. It is the newest one with the WAAS for better accuracy, 500 waypoints, Tracks, RoutesTrip Computer, Hunt 7 Fishing best time predictor, and Sun and Moom rise and set. Very easy to use, which was one of the reason I got it. Runs on 2 AA bateries. Still has the plastic on the screen for protection. I now have a Extrex Legend Color. Either one would do the job for me. I travel in and RV so the legend Color offered me the Autorouting. I personally only use the compass heading and the distance left to go for Geocaching so basemaps really are not of interest to me.

I don't need 2 of them so the Yellow is up for sale. Price is $75.00 shipped in the USA....

Hi Alex..... It has both the manuals with it, the big manual with detailed info on how it works and the Quick Start one for a condensed version. This is the later model with the WAAS enabled. No data cable came with it, but one is available from Garmin or EBAY.

Truthfully, I've never sent anything to Canada so don't know whats involved price wise or packaging so I prefer to sell it stateside. The one time I did get and item from Canada, the fella sent it and I guess Canada customs sent it back to him... so it took awhile to get the item.

Appreciate your interest but prefer to state in the lower 48.

Swampy

Yellow Etrex is still available.........

Hello,

I was just wondering if it included the data cable. I am in Canada(BC) so I also want to ensure you would ship it here. Also wating to know if it includes manuals etc.

Edited by SwampYankee