Power Cable For Legend C

Okay, I would like to get a power cable for my new Legend C. Does anyone know if the Monster IGo car adapter with a USB Itip will work on this guy. It looks like it is just a standard mini usb connector on it. Thanks I can get on of these much cheaper than the Garmin, or even Ebay knockoffs thanks to another Target clearance deal.

I use my Blackberry cord for my VistaC all the time. If it's got a USB connector on it then it must conform to the USB standards and, because USB includes power delivery, that would make any of the devices compatable. Volts is volts.

Ain't standards wonderful?

Now, the data is another story. The bits are specified but not much higher than that I think.

Bill W

I use my Blackberry cord for my VistaC all the time. If it's got a USB connector on it then it must conform to the USB standards and, because USB includes power delivery, that would make any of the devices compatable. Volts is volts.

Ain't standards wonderful?

Now, the data is another story. The bits are specified but not much higher than that I think.

Bill W

That's interesting. I just purchased a Monster CarChargeit device which has interchangeable tips for different devices. The Motorola Razr and the Blackberry both use the mini USB connector, however Monster sells two different tips for these devices. So I have someone saying they use a Razr charger, and you are using a Blackberry charger. I have the tip for both, but I am waiting for confirmation on which tip to use from Monster. If I don't hear from them I will just use the Blackberry one.

Thanks