Newbie Here Saying Hi

AwayWeGo.US

Hello to all. I've heard about this for about a year now and even looked up a few caches in the past but never went searching for them. Now we are full-time RV'ers and our driving around the country. FINALLY, my 8 year old son and I went on our first hunt last week. It was in Davis Mountain State Park, TX. We did not find it the first day because we were running out of daylight. The next day we continued our search and were successful.

Today we went out again on our second hunt in Sante Fe, NM. No luck this time either. I came back and read the previous finders posts and now have a better idea. We'll be going back again tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Hello again. Well we tried our second attempt at this cache and another one just a few miles away. Still without success. That gives us 1 found and 2 not. Is it ok to send an email to the creator of the cache and perhaps the last person who found it asking for a few more clues until I get the hang of this?

Hello again. Well we tried our second attempt at this cache and another one just a few miles away. Still without success. That gives us 1 found and 2 not. Is it ok to send an email to the creator of the cache and perhaps the last person who found it asking for a few more clues until I get the hang of this?

I dont see why not. Ive done it. my first few caches were ironically some of the hardest ones thus far for me.

im a newbie myself but ive found 99.9% of the owners really enjoy the game and they are willing to help you enjoy it. if the help you need is another hint then so be it.

I'm sure there are cache owners out there that would take offense to this but i mean after all ur just tryin to get some experience