Feature Request: Category Search

I just realized that it'd be really nice if we could get a search within the category. I realize that you can filter out anything but your local coords but what if you could do searches based on variables that the category owner sets, or keywords in the category?

For instance, I just created the Building Buildings category. In it I have a variable for building completion checkbox. If visitors to the category could filter out those that are checked (meaning completed) and those that weren't (meaning you'd only see completed) that would be really cool...

or maybe in the fountain category there keyword search that would look through descriptions of all words in the category so if I was looking for a whale fountain all I would need to do is go to fountains, type in whale in the category search and "Killer Whale Fountain" would be staring me in the face.

I think this would allow everyone a better way to digg =P through the junk on the site and find what they are more interested in seeing. Allowing the category owners some kind of control over the more important variables I think would also be nice because not every variable is worth searching through, but some I think might and only those in the category would truly know that.

On a related note, I'd also like to see "Newest in Category" (Which I realize are on top right now), "Most Popular in Category", and "Least Popular in Category." Would just be interesting I think to have these.

Click advanced search in the waymark section on the right side of the page.

Ahh cool beans, still think added searchability controlled by category owners would be cool (though incredibly difficult to actually implement!)

Thanks=)